Friday, July 29, 2011

Never Before Seen Pictures!

If you want to see never before seen pics all you have to do is "like" my page on facebook: HungryHeretic and ogle at the many photographs that fill my photo albums! Here's a sneak peek of what you may find:
The coolest beer bottle I've ever seen. Wen I saw it at Martin Wine Cellar I knew I had to buy it. Viru Beer is a pilsner-style beer from Estonia, cool right?! It looks better than it tastes, but for 2 bucks it's totally worth it. I kept the bottle to use it as a little flower vase!
Here we have the largest specialty supermarket I've ever been to. Restaurant Depot has everything from styrofoam boxes and to go bags, to huge packs of fresh herbs and produce. 
This is how big their carts are, its like gourmet Costco!
The only catch is you need a Louisiana business licensee (or 591C3 non profit papers) to get a membership card. 

All you have to do is "Like" HungryHeretic on facebook to see more! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment