Thursday, June 30, 2011

We hit 10,000!!!!

After just over 6 months of blogging, the Hungry Heretic has now received over 10,000 hits!!!! When I first started this blog I had no clue how well it would do. To be honest, I really only started it as a means of getting other writing jobs. Having a duel degree in Dance and African Studies doesn't do a lot for your writing resume, so naturally easily accessible writing samples seemed like a great idea! Apparently I was correct! All my hard work and over-eating finally payed off. Aside from hitting ten thousand hits this morning, I also had my first article published for Offbeat Magazine's food blog this afternoon. And lucky for me, my taco truck focused article entitled "Loco Por Tacos" is the perfect way to introduce the new food theme of the week: TACOS! Unlike Po Boy Week, Taco week is not going to be a competition. Rather, this week is going to focus on easy taco recipes you can do at home that has absolutely nothing to do with any disgusting taco seasoning or ground beef!!!!!!
To check out my article and read about Taceaux Loceaux's phenomenal menu you can click on any of the links above or search this link: http://offbeat.com/2011/06/30/loco-por-tacos/. Enjoy!

Taceaux Loceaux on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment